• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted Charge won't boot on :/

tkscheinost

Lurker
Oct 19, 2012
Hello, new to the forums and all this stuff. My problem recently started a few days ago when I stopped receiving and sending data. So naturally I didn't listen to myself and should have waited to research, but instead went in to cwn recovery and I might have wiped data or performed an unoffical factory reset. So now when I try to turn on the phone it pulls up the "SAMSUNG" white and black screen... forever. Never starts up.
Now I have come to the conclusion to unroot the Samsung Droid Charge in hopes this puts it back to factory/stock and gives me the ability to reset my phone.. but will this work!?!?! Help before I f*** this up again.

Yep, you are on the right track. This happens and is really no big deal. Something just did not take during your flash.

Restore the phone to stock and take the updates from Verizon till you are current.

From there you can root and ROM. The most current updated rom is Tweaked 3.0.

I have a video walk through of restoring and rooting. KDtech by: kraisydave - YouTube

Let me know if you need any help.

Dave

Reactions: GrammieDroid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones