Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Rooted Droid Eris

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by WormDoes, Nov 1, 2010.

1. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Sales
    Massachusetts
    I just got an Inc so I'm looking to sell my Eris. It's in excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes. Their is also a screen protector on the screen. It's rooted and running xtrSENSE 4.2. You can keep that on there or D/L and flash whichever ROM you'd prefer. I'll include my car charger as well as the travel charger and a black silicone and a hard green case. I've looked on eBay and with all the extras and what great condition this phone is in you're getting a great deal. I'd rather sell the phone to someone on here, who appreciates and loves the android OS as much as I do. If I don't sell it it will sit in a drawer and collect dust and for a phone as awesome as this that's a travesty. I'm asking $150 for everything. Reply back or PM me if you're interested and we'll go over shipping. I live in MA, so if anyone lives here as well maybe we could meet and 86 the shipping all together.

Advertisement

2. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!
    I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :D

GMB

3. andymc

andymc Member

Nov 2, 2010
    i'm potentially interested :)

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Sales
    Massachusetts
    Sorry I forgot to update this thread quicker. The Eris has been sold. It was tough to part with but my Incredible consoled me, lol :)