• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rooted EVO 3d (Sprint) phone + accesories!

jlear3

Aug 7, 2011
Trying to get rid of my EVO because I have a E4GT on pre-order. I will be selling it AFTER I receive my E4GT.

Note: The phone is also for sale on Craigslist and I can choose to not sell to ANYONE.

I will ship a MINT Evo 3d, 2x 8gb class 4 SD cards, 1 Extended Gorillagadgets 3400MAh battery/battery cover, one stock battery/cover, the box, charger, extra HTC usb cable.

Phone is ROOTED with Hboot 1.3, it is S-off, and I can flash any rom you need/want! I can also change it back to stock!

Okay, now that thats all out of the way, I'm not sure what I'm trying to sell it for, but throw me some offers please and if I see a good price I'll ship it :p

Also, this is my first transaction over a forum, so you will need to walk me through it. (don't assume I'm an idiot though..)

THANK YOU!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones