• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted my phone ,but Now What?

I just rooted my OM+ but now that i have unlocked my phone. Im not sure what i can do with my new power.

Welcome to the forums. Well, unfortunately, for this phone there wasn't a whole lota action. There is one ROM you can try out (check out the OM+ All Things Root subforum). I personally haven't tried it 'cause I'm getting ready to move on to the LG Spirit 4G (moving up to 4G, yeah baby!). I have enjoyed having this phone. It's done me well for the year I owned it. Once I rooted, I was able to put on Clock Work Mod and ROM Manager and Titanium Backup. If you use ROM Manager, our phone is in there, so it will flash the correct custom recovery. Biggest thing, having root allows full Nand backups.

Reactions: CrazyFreak
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones