• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted prevail stuck at boot logo

Collazo

Lurker
May 13, 2012
I have a samsung galaxy prevail that is rooted, I recently decided to dust it off and turn it back on since I had heard of the update for it but after it was done updating it rebooted and now it is stuck at the boost mobile boot logo. I tried booting into recovery and factory reseting, clearing cache partition, throwing it at the wall, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

If Odin doesn't fix it then its time to call Samsung and ask for warranty work. My device went belly up just like yours. Would stay on the Samsung logo for ages. Odin didn't do anything. I sent it in for warranty work. 10 days it took from sending it out to coming back.

They replaced the mob from what I can tell. They also replaced the digitizer... turns out that was not working... but it was working fine when I sent it in. Not that I'm complaining. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones