Root Rooted - stock update

Zenze

So a while ago I rooted with Unrevoked and Unrevoked forever and installed cyanogen mod. I used that for a while however now I want to go back to the standard issue. I restored my stock backup but now I am need to update to 2.2. Can I just use the ota update or will that cause problems? What would you guys recommend?

Emoney53

So a while ago I rooted with Unrevoked and Unrevoked forever and installed cyanogen mod. I used that for a while however now I want to go back to the standard issue. I restored my stock backup but now I am need to update to 2.2. Can I just use the ota update or will that cause problems? What would you guys recommend?

so you dont want root? if you just want a standard 2.2 sense rom virtuous i heard it the most stock. but also nandroiding back to a rooted 2.1 then flashing the 2.2 ota might cause problems. i would suggest if you dont want root anymore is to push the stock 2.1 file without root on one of the forum stickies then accept all the OTA's

rtm0004

there are a lot of sense based ROMs

virtuous is almost completely stock, just tweaked a little..when I first flashed it, I couldn't see a difference at all