• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted Triumph how do I ...

tri_umph

Aug 15, 2011
Get a new boot animation (boot up, power down) after deleting the "bootanimation.zip files for both? I have tried downloading different boot animations, they say "successfully downloaded, please reboot". nothing but black screen both on and off. That is better the VM boot, but would still like to get custom animations.

Any Ideas?

My problem is that to get rid of the VM start-up, shut/down.. I DELETED the "bootanimation.zip" folder. How do I replace that folder? Can I just make a "new" folder and name it that? will the download go to that new folder?

Help! I just realized that using Titanium back-up, I Deleted my "hidden" folder. I think that's how I got rid of the VM logos. BUT, Titanium Back-up doesn't seem to be able to "restore" it. I thought it might take a long time, but I left it running all night and when I checked this AM, it was still "restoring".

Any thoughts or help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones