• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rooted troubles on Galaxy Precedent

C00KlE

Lurker
Aug 28, 2012
At first I thought it all went well, but turns out after a few hours of playing with my rooted phone, my sound isn't working as well as the vibration. After making sure and concluding that all my sound controls are in check and correct, I check the internet for solutions. In a post similar to my problems (On this site) a comment says to restart the phone and take out the battery for a minute. So I did. Now, my phone will turn on, but it will get stuck one of the booting screens and vibrate until it loops and restarts. I can access the downloading screens and such, I just can't get past the third boot screen. Can I fix it?

I used the one click root download to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

At first I thought it all went well, but turns out after a few hours of playing with my rooted phone, my sound isn't working as well as the vibration. After making sure and concluding that all my sound controls are in check and correct, I check the internet for solutions. In a post similar to my problems (On this site) a comment says to restart the phone and take out the battery for a minute. So I did. Now, my phone will turn on, but it will get stuck one of the booting screens and vibrate until it loops and restarts. I can access the downloading screens and such, I just can't get past the third boot screen. Can I fix it?

I used the one click root download to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
If you haven't already found a solution, you can do an Odin ROM flash if you can get to the download screen. Try Area51, anything from 2.3 to 3.2 - they all work. Or Cyanogen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones