• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted user needs help.

I don't have a plan and I want to use data without paying there use to be a way but I think sprint patched it

You can't use carrier data without a plan, if you ever succeed and they find out you're looking at serious federal penalties.

You can remove your Sprint proxies and just use wifi only, that's your only legal option.

Upvote 0
I don't have a plan and I want to use data without paying there use to be a way but I think sprint patched it

like em said there is not much you can do....unfortunately....at least not legally.

i have am htc evo 4g that is not activated anymore and it works great on wifi however.....i can even use textPlus Gold Free Text+Calls to make phone calls and texts with no data plan provided i have wifi;)

and just an fyi anything illegal will not be discussed;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones