1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Rooting a Transform?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ganya, Oct 26, 2010.

1. ganya

ganya New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    hey guys. I just got a Samsung Transform (wrong subform I know but I didn't see a Transform) and was wondering if the rooting is similar with the Epic. anyone successfully rooted it?

this is my first android (previous phone was a treo lol...lasted me 3years tho) and I'm very happy with it, although I'd like to play around and see what it has to offer. i work with computers and am not a total dumbass, but i've never done anything like this before. I was just hoping someone had successfully rooted this before I go experimenting...

any thoughts/pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. cheers

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    Moved to Transform section. No idea if the Transform is rooted yet though.

3. ganya

ganya New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    thanks mate, sorry bout the mislocation

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    No problem! I had to look for it 3 times until I saw it (and I knew it was there somewhere too). :)

5. berger1980

berger1980 Active Member

Oct 12, 2010
    It's been rooted, same method as Epic. Beezie can you point him in the right direction pls.

6. beezie916

beezie916 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Transform - Development

YOu can find custom recovery....rooted kernel....ability to tether.....look around the Transform area...for other stuff....coding and developing all things Samsung and Android...

MzDodgeCity likes this.