• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting instructions for 4.4.4 Build B13 & 4.4.2 Build B33

Ok so i am on Tmobile 4.4.4 b33 rooted. And i flashed broken os, but no sound during phone calls. I know its a modem or radio issue. I wanna know if you can make a modem flashable zip for this one aswell.
Did you make a nandroid before you flashed broken os?
Message me on hangouts at mc87xda@gmail.com and we will work through this.

Upvote 0
Reactions: WindXforce
Upvote 0
Ok so i am on Tmobile 4.4.4 b33 rooted. And i flashed broken os, but no sound during phone calls. I know its a modem or radio issue. I wanna know if you can make a modem flashable zip for this one aswell.
Actually? How did you root B.33? I have no root strategy available for it. I was planning on helping masterchief with getting him the modem files and the rest. Guess not.

Upvote 0
Actually? How did you root B.33? I have no root strategy available for it. I was planning on helping masterchief with getting him the modem files and the rest. Guess not.

I found the root Saturday night. And MC and I got the whole Modem Firmware issue figured out last night. More MC and I.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones