• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help rooting my phone

rcjv

Lurker
Nov 28, 2011
I have a problem with my phone. I dont know how to root my phone. I have a samsung exhibit 2 4g. I tried you tube but no luck. I need a step by step process on how to do it. You tube shows you part of it only. Im a newbie. I also want to install 4.0 android. Any help will be greatly appreciated. where do I find the root zip files that are good. I downloaded a couple and it doenst work

I have a problem with my phone. I dont know how to root my phone. I have a samsung exhibit 2 4g. I tried you tube but no luck. I need a step by step process on how to do it. You tube shows you part of it only. Im a newbie. I also want to install 4.0 android. Any help will be greatly appreciated. where do I find the root zip files that are good. I downloaded a couple and it doenst work

Let me know if you get that phone rooted; and if it works any better or slower!
I don't think it could handle the 4.0 due to memory. But it would be nice to get rid of the bloat ware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones