1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rooting My Tracfone Samsung A10e

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RootinAround, Apr 14, 2020.

1. RootinAround

RootinAround Newbie

Hey guys! Can I get some info on how to root my Samsung A10e Sm-s102dl. I've done so much research and everything points to unlocking the bootloader. But in order to do so I have to enable OEM Unlock. But that's where I get stuck, my phone does NOT have an OEM Unlock option. I've went into the Developer setting and looked everywhere, I've waited 7 or more days with Developer settings on still no OEM unlock. I've even went as far as using ADB and Fastboot but I get stuck their too. Can anyone please help me?

2. RootinAround

RootinAround Newbie

Hey guys! Can I get some info on how to root my Samsung A10e Sm-s102dl. I've done so much research and everything points to unlocking the bootloader. But in order to do so I have to enable OEM Unlock. But that's where I get stuck, my phone does NOT have an OEM Unlock option. I've went into the Developer setting and looked everywhere, I've waited 7 or more days with Developer settings on still no OEM unlock. I've even went as far as using ADB and Fastboot but I get stuck their too. Can anyone please help me?

3. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Please do not cross post your question, I merged your post all together.

5. RootinAround

RootinAround Newbie

Thanks guys I appreciate it

MrJavi likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A10e Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A10e release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 3000mAh battery, 5.83" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, and Exynos 7884 processor.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews