1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rooting the Boostmobile zte warp 4g lte model N9510

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mobclan, Oct 16, 2013.

1. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Installing a new ROM is equivalent to taking off your radiator cap (of a car) and driving a new one underneath. Should fix EVERYTHING.

Check this..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's also why I said to take the recovery.img out of the zip..
    Flash the recovery.img and not the .zip ..lemme know if you can access the recovery afterwards

#201 bcrichster, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

Still no luck. I reboot to recovery and my screen goes black and my red light comes on and it stays like that

3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Try reinstalling recovery in my directions above. Also make sure you're installing philz recovery for Warp4G N9510 only

4. devilschild26

devilschild26 Android Expert

Can I get a link to that recovery too many folders

5. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

devilschild26 likes this.
  6. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

KK 4.4.2

7. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

KK

8. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

Well bricked it I'm gonna have to do a PC reset cuz none of the button resets worked for me. Sucks cuz I had every thing I needed Roms, philz, even got it switched to superSU. Well moving back to MI from TX so if you have any suggestions I'm all eyes. Lol I won't stop till I get that thing fixed.

9. devilschild26

There apps that will throw u into recovery

10. devilschild26

There apps that will throw u into recovery

11. SuperR

SuperR Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

bcrichster and devilschild26 like this.
  12. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

13. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

14. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

Well got it unbrick. But every time I install supers detoxed after factory wipe,not clean for new ROM. It will load up but I can't turn on my WiFi and shortly after it will reboot my phone on its own and freeze at the 4G screen. Kinda lost at this point seems like its half working.

15. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

select "Yes, I want to wipe for a new ROM" for a fuller wipe. Also wipe dalvik cache in "advanced" selection. Which recovery are you using?

16. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

I'll try that route. I got philz on it but like I said with the help of the unbrick tool which brought it back from the dead and installed philz and makes it to were you can use a Linux programe which has slitaz and a ton of other things on it. Good looking out superR. Maybe I need to redownload the Roms. Will see if I can't get it to work I'll keep trying and keep asking. Maybe I should have went to school for coding. In sted of collision repair. Lol

bcrichster likes this.
  17. dezzduce

dezzduce Newbie

Guess I'm no good at this bricked it again now it stays in dfu no red light only when I put it in the PC it comes on for a second then the light gos back out. PC reads it as a qhusb dload. Oh well I keep trying.

18. devilschild26

Lol

19. Shayne hartford

Shayne hartford Well-Known Member

I have a Boost Mobile ZTE Warp 4 N9510 And fresh install with the exception of Clash of Clans, And Nova Launcher.
    I tryed 1.4.1, 1.9.1 and 1.9.3, none of them work, i didnt mess with the SuperSU or Superuser. i tryed Both buttons on all 3 versions and got the same error each time. help? Towel root doesnt work eather, i tryed that after framaroot

20. devilschild26

Hold up I got link for that root the link provided will root device

bcrichster likes this.
  21. Shayne hartford

Shayne hartford Well-Known Member

22. devilschild26

Ur welcome

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews