1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rooting the New Android XT907 Jelly Bean 4.1.1?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charburg, Dec 27, 2012.

1. charburg

charburg Lurker

I would like to root my Android XT907 Motorola Driod Razor. It's 4.1.1, and I can never find any roots for this version. I'm fine with waiting, but if it's too long, I'lll just revert to another version. So, simple question: Root for 4.1.1 on XT907.

Thanks!
    ~charburg

NOTE: I am not a complete noob, I just started my account today :p

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

Like I said in the PM I sent you, welcome to the site!

While I am not totally familiar with your phone, you should find some useful information in this section of the site. I briefly read a few threads here and it looks like you will be able to root your phone with the Android version you currently have on it, though you might at this time have to read and follow several threads to do so.

Hopefully at some time soon, this thread:

http://androidforums.com/droid-razr-m-all-things-root/609820-razr-m-all-things-root-guide.html

will become more of a central clearing house for, well as it says, 'all things root'.

good luck

3. charburg

charburg Lurker

Thanks - sorry about putting in that thread, geuss I am a noob after all....

4. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

We're all noobs, hope the move ends up helping.

good luck

Motorola Droid RAZR M Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR M release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews