1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

rotation in camera preview mode?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marcinondrums, May 1, 2012.

1. marcinondrums

marcinondrums Lurker

Hi.

Recently bought a SGA. It's my first smartphone, got most of the functions figured out but there are still two things bugging me:

1. after taking a picture in portrait mode the picture is being previewed in landscape: it's turned 90 degrees to the right and there's black space on the sides... how can i fix this? I would like the previews of the taken pictures to be shown in the same position as in which the picture has been shot originally

2. while checking the battery use i noticed that the two most battery consuming processes are: phone idle and cell standby...tried to Google the difference but can't find anything on if there's anything i can do with those processes to decrease their battery usage?

Many thanks in advance!

Marcin

2. prezzacc

prezzacc Lurker

Im afraid i cant answer your questions, but i am also interested in the answer to the camera picture question! Ive looked for settings but must be missing one somewhere!

Thanks

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews