• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Round Battery Bar With Percentages!

Smooth sense 1.0 white battery works with Virtuous ROM http://androidforums.com/incredible...e-froyo-v3-21-605-1-w-fixes-enhancements.html I was using FrankenRom as well but went with Virtuous recently and I am very happy with the performance.
If you want to stick with FrankenROM try this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service I am not sure where I found it. XDA or maybe in this thread somewhere. Nandroid first, just in case.

good to know..

Upvote 0
Smooth sense 1.0 white battery works with Virtuous ROM http://androidforums.com/incredible...e-froyo-v3-21-605-1-w-fixes-enhancements.html I was using FrankenRom as well but went with Virtuous recently and I am very happy with the performance.
If you want to stick with FrankenROM try this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service I am not sure where I found it. XDA or maybe in this thread somewhere. Nandroid first, just in case.

It does work with Virtuous, but it does remove the transparent notification shade. Tried the download posted earlier here to revert it back (NoLocTransparent.zip), but it doesn't seem to change. Anyone else able to have white round battery mod and the transparent notification shade?

Upvote 0
yojoe, still a little confusing to me (the de-odexed thing). I rooted my phone but have the stock rom. I can't use these, correct? and the only way to get odexed is to flash a new rom? no other way. no hack to trick it?

sorry want these bad but don't want new rom.

EDIT: my bad. I didn't realize this was in the "ROM" section. I came apon this by searching. sorry

Upvote 0
yojoe, still a little confusing to me (the de-odexed thing). I rooted my phone but have the stock rom. I can't use these, correct? and the only way to get odexed is to flash a new rom? no other way. no hack to trick it?

sorry want these bad but don't want new rom.

EDIT: my bad. I didn't realize this was in the "ROM" section. I came apon this by searching. sorry

there is no way of using this with the stock rom unless its de-odeexed so your best bet is to find the stock rom that is de-odexed only on XDA and flash that and you should be able to use them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones