1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

RS $10 coupon updates

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ky1e.YC, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Ky1e.YC

Ky1e.YC Member

got confirm call after work, everything all set. Also, try to confirm with manager about $10 coupon, again, they said you cant combine with another $20 credit for one accessory, but you can do separate. In another word, $20 credit for accessory A, $10 coupon for accessory B. I might take a look, see if those cable or something around $10 on that day, or maybe keep it for future use.

Anyways, just want to update what i heard from my local store.

2. Ky1e.YC

Ky1e.YC Member

anyone has different case in your local store?

3. saigon

saigon Member

What $10 coupon code are you speaking of? I would love to use this since I wasn't able to preorder

4. tp2386

tp2386 Well-Known Member

On my preorder reciept there is a link to a webpage that has the coupon on it.

5. Rob_A

Rob_A Android Expert

what about $10 off the price of the phone?

You need to spend $40 to get that $10 off, btw

6. tp2386

tp2386 Well-Known Member

Some say yes and some say no. One employee said that they wouldnt know until they try to scan that barcode on that day.

Ky1e.YC and Rob_A like this.
  7. Ky1e.YC

Ky1e.YC Member

Guess i still will bring that coupon with me that morning, see how it works.

8. xxINFIDELxx

xxINFIDELxx Well-Known Member

My damn printer broke and I couldn't print mine. Wrote down the UPC but doubt that'll do any good.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews