• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RS Just Called!!!!

I got a call this morning too! My store doesn't open until 10 though, and I have class until 10:45 SO I made my appointment for 11... I was hoping I could take it to class and charge it on the nifty seat-borne power outlets and irritate all the iPhone toting frat guys with my Android hawtness. Guess that'll have to wait 'til Monday.

On a side note, my girlfriend got an Eris today (she has verizon) so I get a LITTLE bit more Android playin time before friday. Between that and having android on my touch pro I'll at least survive until the 4th.

Upvote 0
I called my local RS where i pre-ordered the Evos. They were happy to tell me what time they opened and told me to bring the $10 off $40 to see if it can be applied to the phones. They told me I'll actually be the first person to get the phone at that store. This coming from San Jose, CA :D:D now how to get rid of those darn activation fees..:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones