1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ruler for Z3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Europa76, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Europa76

Europa76 Newbie

Hi, I couldn't find any usable, ad-free and real full-screen ruler in Google Play, so I have now created my own ruler. It's calibrated for Xperia Z3.
    It's an image but you will quickly see that there is no need for an app to measure items..
    Just save the image to your phone:
    Version 1
    Version 2

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish⇄AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
    English (auto-detected) ​

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Sony Xperia Z3 Forum

The Sony Xperia Z3 release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 20MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews