• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rumor heard today: N3 will no longer be sold with release of N4

Strings

Aug 15, 2010
www.bacaworld.org
So... in my local US Cellular store today, discussing upgrading from my S4 (which is dying a slow death). Mentioned I was thinking of going with the N3, and the salesman mentioned the N4 coming soon. Told him I hadn't seen anything that would justify the higher price I would pay for the 4 once the 3 comes out, and he said he had heard that sales of the 3 would end once the 4 comes out

Seems odd to me, but figured I would see if anyone else has heard of any such thing. Seems like it would be a stupid business decision to me, but I've seen stupider

I don't have any experience with US Cell, so it's likely different, but my local Best Buy always stocks last gen phones for a LONG time for the major carriers. Hell, they may have a scrappy Note 2 still on display. :rolleyes:
Regardless, I imagine some third party reseller would have a Note 3 for you on discount for a while yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones