• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rumored Launch Date=July 4th-July 8th

Yanno, this has me thinking. The LG Revo andl DX2 both came out around the same time (if not the exact same time, can't remember). Could that mean that they'll do the same thing again? Seems feasible enough.

I'm gonna play with that thought (and it's exactly that, just a thought). What's more likely to drop first? The Bionic? We don't even have confirmed specs, let alone any idea when it might come out other than "this summer".

Now, we do know the specs of the SGS2. Hell, it's been out overseas for 2 months. Seems like it shouldn't be far away from a release. But, they wouldn't release the SGS2 and D3 at the same time (or close together), would they? Well, I think they might if one of them was LTE.

Now say it really isn't LTE. Then that would have to mean only one thing: the Bionic release would be immanent. And you gotta admit, two Droid options at the same time, one 3G and the other 4G, sounds rather intelligent.

Verizon, these are the Droids we're looking for.

PS: Took me almost two years to finally use that. :cool:

Sounds smart but I doubt it will happen moto and verizon will want the most sales so thethey will seperate them by atleast the 14 day return window

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones