• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RunKeeper Free: No other can compare

djorijun

Lurker
Dec 31, 2009
I love this app, I do a lot of exercise and use my Hero for everything especially when it comes to my health. When you start an activity you get a timer, minutes per mile and how many calories you've burned. After you've completed your walk, you can view what your total miles were and thanks to the GPS feature, a map of the trail you walked, biked, ran, hiked etc, etc.

Another awesome feature is the fact that you can login to Runkeeper.com and create, see and print out your routes using Google maps.

Most people would like to have the post to Facebook or Twitter feature so you can technically call this a Con, but I don't care to let my friends and family know where I've been running or walking.

I give this app 5 of 5 stars
Pros: Internet/phone collaboration
Create routes
View routes on map

Cons: Not integrated w/FB or Twitter.

Few screenshots
45497a1e8aca5d9f3fa0a2cd38d2faea.jpg

738ce116a70b89e3c3abf0b909bbc732.jpg

f68f23b3747ec005f65871ef8d1d45bd.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones