1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

rush won't power on or charge.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jeremey, Sep 27, 2014.

1. jeremey

jeremey Lurker

I recently let a friend of mine put a custom rom on my galaxy rush. As soon as it loaded up my phone shut off and has not turned on since. It does not load up the Samsung screen, show a red light when i plug it in, or show any signs of life. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to our AndroidForums, jeremey.

Sorry to hear your having problems with your device--I've moved your thread over to the Rush all-things-root area in hopes one of our members in there will have some helpful advice for you.

Best of luck!

3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to the forums .

4. Lazere

Lazere Lurker

I bricked up funny... I get a samsung logo and that is it. I can access download, but I cannot get into recovery. It doesn't even show the yellow triangle on bootup, and I've used odin to try all three recoveries, CWM, CWMT, and TWRP. Any ideas or suggestions? I have backups made by cwm but have no idea how to convert them, if possible for odin.

Edit: I was able to use the stock firmware, http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=30619 ,install through Odin, so I now have access to recovery mode. However I seem to have run into a problem where my sdcard and data are not mounted and CWM will not mount them either. Does anyone know the solution for this? I tried to reinstall a backed-up ROM, but cannot with the missing mounts.

Samsung Galaxy Rush Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Rush release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews