1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

?'s about selling a rooted prevail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by timghorton, Apr 17, 2012.

1. timghorton

timghorton Member

Hi I am planning on upgrading to a transform ultra in the next 2 weeks, so I am going to sell my prevail which is in great condition.

BUT......

here's my condrum, should I reload with odin FA19 normal, FA19 rooted w CWM or leave CM7 on it and just wipe my settings and info?

Thanks

Tim

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Purponic

Purponic Well-Known Member

I would use FA19 Rooted over the unrooted version. You could probably get more money out of it that way. I wouldn't leave CM7 on it because your average consumer isn't gonna know what the hell CM7 is, or the benefits so you could possibly lose money. That's just my opinion though.

timghorton likes this.
  3. johnny424

johnny424 Android Expert

I am a TU user as well..if you need to know any info you can PM me :)

timghorton likes this.
  4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

Why don't you give the buyer the option of what they want. $15 extra if they want it rooted. It only takes a little bit to change the phone. Just remember to let them know that they are buying a working phone (as is) and make sure to give them the address to this site if you sell it rooted.:D

5. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Nah no one wants the address to this site, we don't have a clue what we're doing lmao!! :p

6. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

LOL, sup man? Half way through my essay and had to take a break to check the forum. I've gotta write a damn 10 paragraph essay every week Bro, just for that class. OUCH!!:eek:

7. Dest1ny

Dest1ny Member

Ouch, good luck on that one.

I need to get going with my final project as well.

8. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

Transform Ultra? You sure? I own one. Haven't turned it on because I'll be damned before Boost gets a monthly $5 raise from me! But before I get distracted... The touch screen is a bit picky. Have you played with one?

Dont get me wrong. The physical keyboard is unbeatable... etc.

9. jwh42000

jwh42000 Android Enthusiast

I sold an LG Ally recently. Advertised it straight up as rooted, custom ROM etc. It was just a fun project but ended up with a large folder on my computer different ROMs, themes, tweaks, tutorials, troubleshooting, etc :)-) copied all of that on a USB memory stick and included it so they could change it or whatever. Also included 1 "fix" if they messed up. Anything after that they paid for my time. put it like this though you buy the phone you should be allowed to have full access to it

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews