1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General S note template

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by acedupx, Feb 10, 2014.

1. acedupx

acedupx Lurker
    None

Feb 10, 2014
    Hello,
    For the life of me I can't figure out after yiu download a template, how do you use it? I see it was downloaded but when. I go to choose a new template it's not on there. Just the original are in there. Please help I've been trying to figure this out for days.

Advertisement

2. pandacookie

pandacookie Panda-riffic!
    None

A template?

I'm sorry, but could you be more specific? Are you trying to change the look of your home screen? Are you using S Note and trying to change the look of your notepad? What are you trying to accomplish, exactly?

3. acedupx

acedupx Lurker
    None

Feb 10, 2014
    When I go into the app s note, I hit the menu on the bottom and go into settings. I go to downloads, background images. And I download one of those temples. I see them just hanging there but can't do anything with them

4. mrcaptain

mrcaptain Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 22, 2010
    Start a new note, click on the settings icon in the bottom right corner and click on background. Your downloaded ones will be there.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.