1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S.O.S. Need help rooting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dudleesmuk, May 17, 2011.

1. dudleesmuk

dudleesmuk Member

i just got vm intercept. looking for some one in my area that can root it. i want it faster with less lag and freezes. i had an lg apex and z4 root did the trick. thats as far as my root knowledge goes. here is my zip code 24148. you u live close and will help please im me. ty n advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. need2burn

need2burn Newbie

It's easy, and you really don't need physical help to do it. If you just click on the link above the main VM Intercept forum page that says "all things root" there are multiple ways to achieve root access. Personally, I think the easiest I have found which I posted about is located here: http://androidforums.com/virgin-mob...asiest-rooting-method-vm-intercept-2-2-a.html

You don't need to mess with anything yourself, other than double-click one file. If you need help let us know.

3. c0mp1337n00b

c0mp1337n00b Lurker

4. dudleesmuk

dudleesmuk Member

so to do the things listed that i want in original post. which type of root do i need? flash rom and kernel? idk how they work. some one needs to update z4 root. asap!

5. c0mp1337n00b

c0mp1337n00b Lurker

try temp rooting with super one click
    flash a custom kernel using joeykrim's flashimagegui
    most root exploit applications dont work
    the applications that do work like gingerbreak are usually blocked
    try downloading gingerbreak using pc copy to sdcard
    install/run using file manager... if gingerbreak works
    on your intercept please post a reply stating so...
    i would test it but I gave my friend my intercept

Samsung Intercept Forum

The Samsung Intercept release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews