• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S Pen/S Note Help-Tutorial-Tips - Note 4

So here is my wish. Is there a way to use s pen to annotate on a pdf or other document? Looking for something that functions like screen write, but on a document i can keep coming back to.
I think this was a stock (bloat) app that came with the phone (Sprint phones) called Hancom Office that will work with that. Just search Google Play for "S Pen PDF" for more.

Upvote 0
Got my Note 4 a couple of weeks ago. Really like this phone. I like the ability to pin the action notes to my home page. I have two home screens that I only use for pinned notes. Really handy for notes on multiple subjects or lists. Easy to open and modify and save to s-note.
I don't have the pin option. I have seen i in the video tutorials, but it just isn't there on my phone. Is there some setting I can change to get the pin capability?

Upvote 0
Can anyone help me to fix my phone problem please
Because the air command on my phone cant be enable as usual since im upgarding the latest version of android 6.0.1
1197980_20161210080738.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones