• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S planner 2 day event issue

A

Android Question

G'day Android forums,

I have only recently joined the android scene (galaxy S5, G900I) and might be missing something but for the life of me I can't get the S Planner to display events that span across 2 days! I don't work 'normal' hours and the events often span through two days. It instead show nothing on the calendar itself but adds a note to the agenda section that spans across both of the days. That's useless for me as I need to visually see that I have or have not got the time and date I'm checking free. I'm not going to scroll to the top and manually check the tiny not to see what times it is for.

I'm using the gmail calendar sync but this also happens if I manually add an event myself to the base calendar.

Can this be fixed for S Planner? If not what options do I have?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones