1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S Planner Date in parentheses

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Dan Jalvo, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Dan Jalvo

Dan Jalvo Lurker

In the S Planner calendar there's a small alternative date in parentheses offset with about two months just below today's date.
    Today (Oct 24) it says (Le 9/1) - the Le makes it in fact even stranger since yesterday it said 9/30 and today it starts on an "alternative" September (with Le added) before it moves to 10 in a month... huh?

What does it mean???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Maybe you could do a screenshot? I opened S Planner on my devices and they don't have anything resembling what your describing.

3. Dan Jalvo

Dan Jalvo Lurker

Here you go :

Attached Files:

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

What device do you have? Weirdly your S Planner looks nothing like mine (Note 2 on 4.4.2)

[​IMG]

5. Dan Jalvo

Dan Jalvo Lurker

It's a Galaxy S4. Forgot to mention it's the widget.
    (Got a Note as well and there it looks like your screenshot.)

6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Oh ok. I can't run the widget on Nova Launcher. It gives me the Agenda View widget only. It only works on TouchWiz Launcher. I'll check it out.

7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Just opened it on my phone and I still don't have that. So I honestly don't know.

[​IMG]

8. pg88

pg88 Lurker

Looks like it could be Lunar months.... 31Jan 2014 was 1st day of Lunar Year and each date seems to correspond to that.

I have same display on s planner and would like to remove. It could be either because it's a phone for China / Asia markets or location based....

Anyone have any suggestions?

9. khorkhe13

khorkhe13 Lurker

I have the same thing. I live in the middle east. Bought the phone from Dubai.
    What are the numbers in brackets? Forget the Le part now coz this is just extra stuff in the brackets. We need to know what are originally the brackets themselves??

Attached Files: