1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

S voice put it on Galaxy no 8

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oxzer21, Oct 4, 2017.

1. oxzer21

oxzer21 Lurker
    None

Oct 4, 2017
    Hey Samsung IT guy
    Want to know is S voice Digtal handfree assistant Going to be for Galaxy note 8 In the near future Hey guys we need it real bad Because when you riding in your car u need it To read out your text message and reply, an to tell you who calling or place a call with out using your hands That is a powerful feature for those who work out of their cars Hey guys we need this. Much too expensive phone not to have it seem like you guys went backwards Will Samsung please let me know what's going on.

Advertisement

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!

Nov 17, 2009
    Male
    I'm retired: every day's a Monday :P
    Manchester, TN
  3. Crimsonkng

Crimsonkng Lurker
    None

Jun 15, 2016
    Male
    Apparently, Bixby is old technology. Doesn't offer the ability to read incoming texts aloud (while driving only) nor does it offer the ability to respond to texts, verbally, hands-free. My 3-year-old Motorola Droid Turbo 2 offered it (as well as about 5 other features). Apparently, my Galaxy Note 8 is not state-of-the-art after all.

4. macgyverade

macgyverade Lurker
    None

Nov 16, 2017
    You can al2ays use Google to read your text aloud

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Welcome to the Galaxy Note 8 Forum where you'll find help, tips, tricks, accessories, reviews, and more for Samsung's S-Pen enabled smartphone. With a 6.3-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 8MP/12MP front & back cameras and a whole lot more- the Galaxy Note 8 is an absolute BEAST!