1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S Voice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dmcjr22, Dec 11, 2013.

1. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

What up peeps im wondering if anyone could help me out with getting svoice i am on att s3 rooted running revolt rom, svoice is not included in rom so is it possible to run with the rom and where could i get the apk?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. struckn

struckn Android Expert
    VIP Member

S Voice is a TouchWiz only feature, but if you have the .apk backed up in Titanium, you can restore it as long as you choose "app only" don't choose "app +data" as there is going to be incompatibility between TW and AOSP. I do have the .apk uploaded to my Dropbox, I am on Virgin Mobile, rooted, running all sorts of custom stuff, and have successfully restored this app just for grins on AOSP. I assume the .apk is universal, don't know that carrier differences matter.

3. dmcjr22

dmcjr22 Android Expert

I dont have a back up of it. So when you see incompatibility are you refering to it as in restoring from tb or just aosp in general? Either way i would appreciate it if you could post your link or pm the link.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews