1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S10 plus screen protector?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jackson7, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Jackson7

Jackson7 Lurker

Just about to get a s10 plus
    Do I need a screen protector? It says it comes with one but how good is that. Is it just temporary one

Can anyone recommend a case and screen protector that go together if need be

Thanks

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i always recommend a screen protector, but that is me. i am very clumsy....almost butterfinger clumsy. a screen protector is a must.

i think the top two for me is zagg shield and whitestone protectors. i like zaag, because there is a zaag booth in a nearby mall that i can just go and they will install the shiled for me. whitestone you will have to do it yourself, but it looks like they have this cool contraption that makes it easier to install.

for me i'm just lazy.....LOL

Steven58 likes this.
  3. Steven58

Zagg is that I've used

4. today

today Android Expert

The one on the note 10+ seems pretty good. I'm going to go with it till it won't go no more then probably go without.

5. Trev2911

Trev2911 Newbie

The Screen Protector depends from person to person. I don't have a screen protector and my phone does fall some times, but nothing has ever happened to my screen because of the case I use. I usually make sure that the case covers all sides and that the edges of the cover are a little thick and are shock proof. For the S10+ I would recommend the Spigen or the Rigke brands.

6. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Frankly, I do not believe, with the exception of tempered glass, screen protectors give much protection at all against contact with sharp objects hard enough to scratch the gorilla glass. However, if you live in sandy areas where the sand can get into your pocket/purse where you store your phone, they could provide protection against general abrasion.
    Personally I like the clear look and smooth surface of the gorilla glass when using my phone. I suspect I am in the minority

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews