• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S10 plus screen protector?

i always recommend a screen protector, but that is me. i am very clumsy....almost butterfinger clumsy. a screen protector is a must.

i think the top two for me is zagg shield and whitestone protectors. i like zaag, because there is a zaag booth in a nearby mall that i can just go and they will install the shiled for me. whitestone you will have to do it yourself, but it looks like they have this cool contraption that makes it easier to install.

for me i'm just lazy.....LOL

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
The Screen Protector depends from person to person. I don't have a screen protector and my phone does fall some times, but nothing has ever happened to my screen because of the case I use. I usually make sure that the case covers all sides and that the edges of the cover are a little thick and are shock proof. For the S10+ I would recommend the Spigen or the Rigke brands.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones