1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S10 + update 12

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jeafra10, Feb 3, 2022.

1. jeafra10

jeafra10 Newbie

Yesterday which was February 3rd 2022 I accepted an update version 12 my complete S10 plus is changed my ringtone changed my message tone change my Emojis changed my power on and off button changed my text messages look different my tone on my keyboard is different I've called Samson I've called AT&T they can't reverse anyting I have changed my ringtone I could do that but other than that I can't change anything and I can't undo that update

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

so is there a question in your rant? sounds like most of it can be just redone again......but you say you can't change anything....emojis will always slightly change with each update.....same thing with fonts. your notifications and ringtones you should be able to reset them up again. your power on/off button changed? what does that mean? your text messages look different? how so? maybe try a different messaging app.

3. iBowToAndroid

iBowToAndroid Android Enthusiast

The update CAN definitely be undone, if you want to go back to the previous version

4. bearone2

bearone2 Newbie

how do you go back?

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews