1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S2 Battery Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrblonde321, May 1, 2012.

1. mrblonde321

mrblonde321 Lurker
    None

May 1, 2012
    Not sure where to start with this so I guess I'll just start from the beginning.

Got the Galaxy S2 a week ago. I was at work last night doing dishes and every once and a while I would check my phone. I saw that somehow in my pocket the phone would turn on then unlock and type random texts saved as drafts. I dismissed this as just accidents from my phone rubbing against my pants.

Later that night when I got home I noticed my phone wouldn't turn on. I though this was because of the water from doing dishes so I left my battery out and let the phone dry out. When i plugged it back in I saw the battery image along with a circle in the middle that looked like it was loading. Then the phone began to boot up with the samsung logo followed by the cyanogenmod 7 logo. But it just froze on the cyanogenmod logo, the arrow was spinning but it did nothing.

After about a minute the phone shut off and the bottom touch keys would light up then go off every couple of seconds. This all happened when the phone was plugged in to the charger. When I unplugged it keys would stop lighting up. Now my phone won't start up and I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the battery.

Taking the battery out and putting it back in right away does nothing and the phone doesn't even show signs of starting. But if I leave my batter out of the phone for a couple of hours then put it back in it does the same thing (freeze at the cyanogen logo).

TL;DR my phone doesn't get past the cyanogenmod7 logo and won't start up.

Advertisement