• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I know there are similar threads around but mine is more specific I think.

At the moment I have a rubberised(I think thats the right word) case to go around my S2. But, it kind of ruins the fact that it is amazingly thing and looks great.

But I need a case which will stop it sliding out of my pocket, which it did before without the case.

Do you guys know of any thin cases with that sort of rubberised coating so it wont slide out of pockets?

Thanks

I got a silicone case from monilefun (love those guys) but it was a little too rubbery for everyday use. I'll probably keep it for holidays.

I have now got the samsung mesh cover, from the same place. Fit similar to the barely there, but looks a bit different. I like it.

Does the mesh case have any grip at all? Thats my main concern, so it doesnt slide out of my pocket

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones