1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

S2 cheap battery cover.

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by catmek64, Jan 5, 2012.

1. catmek64

catmek64 Member
    None

Aug 23, 2010
    retired
    Orygun
    . I was playing with display model at AT&T store, and the danged thing all of a sudden almost hit the floor, but I caught it.:eek: That magnetic gizmo they use to hold phone in place on display stand was still holding the cheap looking back, but the phone body parted company with the back. Is that back more durable than it looks? It sure is thin, and appears that it will give trouble somewhere down the road. My Cappy back is much more durable, and much easier to remove and replace.

Advertisement

2. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    Remember, that was a display unit that had a security gizmo on it and is handled by many people each day. I'm sure there is a large number of them that will mess with the phone trying to get a feel of how it will hold up over time. That puts extra wear on tear on parts, like the battery cover. As does the weight of the security device.

I have the Sprint Galaxy S2 and I've had no issues with the cover. It snaps in snug and has never felt like it's going to fall off. In fact, I have the opposite issue most of the time - it's on so well I have problems getting it off.

catmek64 likes this.