1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

s2 plus i9105 battery drops suddenly from 50% level

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rida dada, Oct 7, 2014.

1. rida dada

rida dada Lurker

hello.. i have a galaxy i9105 and it always works fine untill the battery percentage reaches 50% ..it suddenly drains to 0 in 3 minutes max !! while the first 50% (from 100 to 50) makes it to nearly 3 or 4 hours of continious inernet connection .. facebook..youtube etc.. i tried to root it but nothing changed .. knowing that i used two different new batteries and the android version is 4.1.2 jellybean ..
    please reply soon It started to piss me off !! >:eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Embridioum

Embridioum Guest

I had the same problem (to my understanding) on a Huawei device. What helped me was to really drain the battery, then make a full charge, and then drain it completely again. What this supposedly does is re-calibrating the battery level, which was way off for me.

So, try to run the mobile as usual (I'd remove root, but that shouldn't be necessary) and when it dies, do NOT charge it. Instead power it on again and let it run as long as it can. Repeat an infinite number of times, or until you feel you're turning crazy, and THEN charge it full. Repeat the draining process, and then give it one more full charge and see if the battery level now is correct again.

Just remember to set the mobile on silent mode before you need to restart it over and over. ;-)

3. rida dada

rida dada Lurker

thx for support dear ... but that didn't work ... I just wanna know if that's from the usb or a bug from the android version because I guarentee that the battery is ok .. and if its the android firmware what can I do ?? knowing that it tells me that I have the latest update :mad:

4. rida dada

rida dada Lurker

Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus release date was February 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Broadcom BC28155 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

February 2013
Release Date
Reviews