1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

s2 running really slow?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bayhota, May 26, 2011.

1. bayhota

bayhota Newbie

Any one having similar problems? Its taking a while to response to most tasks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. vengance007

vengance007 Well-Known Member

not here. like what tasks?? :). the only delay which im sure everyone has is when u move from say the last screen to the main home screen using the home button. u get a slight delay which is bad for a dual core phone. my nexus one is quicker at it. apart from that..... its a good phone :p

3. Spewy

Spewy Well-Known Member

I sometimes get a delay opening dolphin browser, there is a 2-3 delay then the browser opens then when you touch the screen the fade/ zoom effect occurs then all works ok.

4. Syed Asad Ali

Syed Asad Ali Lurker

5. icedtea

icedtea Android Enthusiast

have you checked your running applications that may somehow be the cause of high CPU utilization? if totally none.. i think you should bring it back to the store for checking .. afterall that's the warranty all about :)

6. lankunit

lankunit Member

You have to take into consideration that android right now is not programmed for dual core phones so theres no multi treading support... I suspect once ice cream sandwich comes it will get A LOT faster. However even as the phone is now its quite fast to my standards with maybe a few areas where it could be made faster like the wake or return to main home screen.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews