1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S20 Recent Menu

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Aaelwyn, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Aaelwyn

Aaelwyn Lurker

So when you open the Recent menu, a very annoying tip banner pops up everytime. See photo. It forces you to tap the screen twice in order to clear it and then perform your action. How do you disable this annoying feature?
    I've disabled Tips, and tried every other option I can think of.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by Unforgiven, Mar 14, 2020 (7 points)
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I've seen that pop up, but I haven't had to do anything special to ignore it. I'll pay more attention now.

4. Aaelwyn

Aaelwyn Lurker

So basically, it pops up and You have to touch the screen to make it go away before you can perform any swiping action. So it's an extra unnecessary step.

Thanks

5. Unforgiven

Ah, a lot of times I just tap the recent menu twice to toggle between the current app and the previous one, and this doesn't require and extra tap to bypass the popup. If I want to swipe among the list of recent apps I do have to tap an extra time to clear the pop up. I guess I didn't notice I was doing the extra tap. :oops:

Let me poke around.

6. Unforgiven

Hey, great news!!!! It's a wizard. Tap on the icon above the pop up (it will be the icon of the currently focused app) A menu will pop up with some options, including the split screen. Just tap off the menu, and after that it does't pop up anymore.

NightAngel79 and olbriar like this.
  7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

I saw that pop up a couple times before I clicked the icon and tried one of the modes. Then it stopped.

Try Unforgivens suggestion and let us know if that helps!

Unforgiven likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs