• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

s21 screen issues on both phones. on my second one; looks less sharp

noticed my second s21 isn't quite as sharp looking as the store models. 1st one had a very very slight green tint. maybe I'm just being picky but is there something going on with these screens or am I just having bad luck? I should also mention that both have been dropped on concrete while in an otterbox symmetry case and tempered glass for the screen....idk if that would've done it? never had this issue before with Samsung phones. one of the corners is slightly dinged up on my current phone so idk if I just have shitty protection. can't find anything about this anywhere. the recent update fixed the brightness issue though although sometimes I think it dims slightly. anyone have any insight on this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones