• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S22 Ultra Camera Lens Protector

Anyone using a Camera Lens Protector on their S22 Ultra? If so, can you recommend one?
don't have your phone, but i have always get a case that have ridges surrounding the camera to keep the lenses protected. never really had any issues by going that route. i only had an issue with my note 8. i dropped it, before the cases i ordered came in and the camera was the only thing that got damaged. luckily i had insurance was able to get a replacement....just as the case i originally ordered came.....lol what timing!!!!!!

anyways, i am a huge fan of spigen cases that i feel confident in recommending their camera lens protectors:
https://www.spigen.com/products/galaxy-s22-ultra-ez-fit-optik-lens-protector-glass-tr

Upvote 0
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I bought these a year ago. So far I have had no problems.
[3 Pack] UniqueMe Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Camera Lens Protector Tempered Glass, [Case Friendly][New Version][Scratch-Resistant][Easy Installation] - Black Circle

Sorry. No link but they're on Amazon and inexpensive.
Hey! Thanks! I just ordered it. They are so cheap, that it can't hurt to give it a shot. What I can't figure out is why many are trying/using the individual camera protectors. The last one I bought gave off a "halo" when taking shots at night while using the flash. I hope this one doesn't. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Hey! Thanks! I just ordered it. They are so cheap, that it can't hurt to give it a shot. What I can't figure out is why many are trying/using the individual camera protectors. The last one I bought gave off a "halo" when taking shots at night while using the flash. I hope this one doesn't. Thanks again.
***UPDATE*** The Lens Protector is holding up VERY WELL. No issues in the past few months and the photos are coming out clear. It is very easy to clean (wiping it with a dry cloth) and the adhesive has held up with no issues at all. I'd highly recommend this and vouch for the SGS22U.

Thanks @kokiangel for the recommendation.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones