• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S3 and all the hype

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this phone has been over hyped. It maybe Samsung's flagship phone but I am sick of the problems this phone has got. I have had my S3 since June 2012 and although the phone is fine 90% of the time it does have its problems. Two of the main problems I have with this phone is I can here the caller but they cant here me then there is Bluetooth every update that comes to this phone seems to effect how Bluetooth works on the phone and with other devices.

I think that good connections when calling and using bluetooth are mobile phone basics and it looks like Samsung are having trouble getting them to work properly.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this phone has been over hyped. It maybe Samsung's flagship phone but I am sick of the problems this phone has got. I have had my S3 since June 2012 and although the phone is fine 90% of the time it does have its problems. Two of the main problems I have with this phone is I can here the caller but they cant here me then there is Bluetooth every update that comes to this phone seems to effect how Bluetooth works on the phone and with other devices.

I think that good connections when calling and using bluetooth are mobile phone basics and it looks like Samsung are having trouble getting them to work properly.

Have you tried other B/T devices?

BTW,which B/T device are you using ATM?

Upvote 0
hell yeah.. over hyped!!!
i was expecting it to help me pick up women... they would see me with this phone and instantly raise my cool factor. but.. it has not!

calls.. no issues here..
has you issue been with the same contacts?

can you give examples of bluetooth changes?

Different contacts same issue. The bluetooth always connected to my cars internal BT without issue. Since the last couple of Samsung Updates it connects sporadically when I hit the phone button on the car dashboard it can not connect because the phone is unavailable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones