1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S3 Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wikey, Aug 19, 2012.

1. wikey

wikey Newbie

Hey all,

I have been saving bookmarks to my Google account so they get backed up but there is 3x accounts with the same email account and I'm getting confused?

The bookmarks only seem to show on local and one Google account. But if I save it to the wrong one I then can't delete it because I can't see the bookmark!!!

Any help would be appreciated

Paul

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. wikey

wikey Newbie

Can anyone help?

ilovethebeach likes this.
  3. ilovethebeach

ilovethebeach Well-Known Member

OK, I'll give it a try. I don't understand why you can't see your bookmarks, so bear with me
    First of all. You cannot delete the following in the Local: Google/VXW Home/Your Mobile Guide

On your home screen
    Click/Press internet
    Press the bookmark symbol
    Expand local
    Choose the bmark you want to move
    Edit (You will see Name/Address/Folder}
    Choose folder
    Choose your gmail address
    Choose home
    Save

Ta da (well maybe)
    Once you move all your bookmarks you can reorder them by pressing on the drawer (bottom left on your screen) choose reorder move as needed.

From here you can also create folders (remember to use your gmail account) and then move what you need to your folders.

You can delete too.

I hope this is what your looking for, if not oh well. Somebody may have learned something. Haha

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews