• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S3 Camera Alternatives?

Mr Marcus

Apr 4, 2010
DC
Greetings, all.

So, my issue is this: The camera won't initiate while the phone is in use. (btw I haven't gotten my S3 yet - should be tomorrow)...

My question is this: Does anyone know of any alternative camera apk, like maybe a stock Samsung camera apk from a phone that does allow camera / phone same time?

Not looking for those gimmicky 'effects'-cameras... even though some of those DO initiate while phone is in use. Any intel would be appreciated, and if there's another work-around that would be great too.

Thanks

Greetings, all.

So, my issue is this: The camera won't initiate while the phone is in use. (btw I haven't gotten my S3 yet - should be tomorrow)...

My question is this: Does anyone know of any alternative camera apk, like maybe a stock Samsung camera apk from a phone that does allow camera / phone same time?

Not looking for those gimmicky 'effects'-cameras... even though some of those DO initiate while phone is in use. Any intel would be appreciated, and if there's another work-around that would be great too.

Thanks

I'll keep my eye out for one, but I think that this question would be best suited for the apps forum on this website where people deal with apps on a day to day basis. Unless there are other Android phones that allow camera use while on the phone, that's your best bet.

I'll keep my eye out for some apps and test them out and come back and tell you if any do.

Reactions: Mr Marcus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones