1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S3 - Facebook App and issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sherlock5545, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sherlock5545

sherlock5545 Android Expert
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    London, UK
    Hi there, I searched the forum, didn't find anything close to what my issue is. It's been almost a month I'm using crDroid ROM on my S3. Everything works and always worked... until today, and it's about the Facebook App.

Well, you all know, if you go to the Android Image Gallery, select and image, and share it with Facebook, you can upload the image to your FB account. No issues there. However, you can also open up the Facebook App, press on "Photos" and a Facebook built-in Gallery would appear, allowing you to choose a picture to upload from your phone, or by taking one with the camera app.

Well, now, whenever I try to do so, the Facebook built-in gallery loads app, but crashes almost immediately, thus, reloading automatically Facebook. I tried uninstalling Facebook and reinstalling it, no good. I thought there might have been some issues with some mods I flashed yesterday, so I restored the system from a backup, still no good. Finally, I did a factory reset and did a clean flashing of crDroid, still no good.

By the way, I tried to run the app on another android phone, and no issues were found. Any ideas? Before today, it all worked fine...

Advertisement