1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

s3 for Razr HD

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cman1414, Dec 27, 2012.

1. cman1414

cman1414 Member

hello all!
    so i know this might not be the right place to post this but anyways...
    I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and i am fed up with the piece of garbage!!!! I am on my 6th one now, after dealing with various issues of the phone just losing all signal... Now this one keeps signal and all but only works with 3+ bars and NEVER LTE.

I would like to get a RAZR HD because ive had a X, X2, Droid1,2 and 3... All were great not a issue!!! and the signal strength was great!

Ive heard of people getting verizon to change their phone out for something else, and id like to know...
    1- how to get them to switch it, all ideas are welcome
    2-if the RHD has great signal like i NEED
    3-If anyone would trade with me
    4- If i posted this in the right area! if not move it to a better area please!!
    P.S.- ive done everything i can to fix it! verizon said they fixed it at the verizon store but, well yea...

THANKS!
    GRACIAS!
    MERCI!
    DANKE!

-cman1414

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

If you wish to trade with someone, you would want to post this over in our classifieds sections: Classifieds - Android Forums. Luckily, I just was over there and happened to come across this: http://androidforums.com/classified...my-white-droid-razr-hd-verizon-galaxy-s3.html

If that is something you're interested in, contact the member through PM and see how that goes.

3. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

I wouldn't recommended a Droid HD until they fix the JB lag

4. cman1414

cman1414 Member

I would rather have lag than crappy signal... if you hate the lag that much, my s3 is lagless and factory refurbed if you want a trade.

5. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

it would be best to PM the user to negotiate trades, or you could post in the classifieds section as jhawkkw explained, for a trade with the user.

6. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

At this point I don't want either phone.

7. cman1414

cman1414 Member

talked to verizon today. they sent me a razr maxx HD as a replacement :D

8. You did great to get a trade for s3 to razr Maxx HD.

They only wanted to trade me a maxx razr for my s3.

I ended up selling my s3 and got a moto hd.

Sure is nice to get signal I am fringe areas I have to drive in and out.
    I'll take signal over anything else.

cman1414 likes this.
  9. cman1414

cman1414 Member

i asked them if i could trade, and originally offered me the note 2, iphone 5,or razr hd. butt i convinced them to trade me for the maxx. this was my 7th return so i had some persuasion!

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews