• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S3 speaker problem

alliestar90

Lurker
Dec 25, 2012
I just got a Samsung galaxy s3 today as an Xmas gift. The sounds worked at first but all of a sudden the speakers stopped working. I tried playing a song but no sound came out. I plugged in headphones and i could hear the music fine. my dad put a screen protector on it and he may have gotten some of the liquid stuff you use to get the protector to stick on the phone. i havent dropped it or anything. any idea what the problem could be?

I just got a Samsung galaxy s3 today as an Xmas gift. The sounds worked at first but all of a sudden the speakers stopped working. I tried playing a song but no sound came out. I plugged in headphones and i could hear the music fine. my dad put a screen protector on it and he may have gotten some of the liquid stuff you use to get the protector to stick on the phone. i havent dropped it or anything. any idea what the problem could be?
Is the speakers working when the phone rings or with other notifications?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones