1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S4 mini battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lucy2675, Jan 1, 2014.

1. lucy2675

lucy2675 Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2013
    Female
    manchester
    First post here , is it normal that my (S4 mini ) the back feels rather hot to touch I only had it 4 weeks . It does charge . Just I didnt seem to have this with my S3 . Any ideas thanks :thinking:

Advertisement

2. mdawdy

mdawdy Member
    None

Dec 12, 2013
    Retired
    Canada
    Mine does that sometimes. I had thought that it was from being in my pocket all the time, but it has been in my pocket all day today and it is not warm. My idea now is that it gets hot if the volume button on the left side is being pushed in. This is just a guess.

I am interested to hear others experience with this.

3. lucy2675

lucy2675 Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2013
    Female
    manchester
    Thanks for reply . Its just odd . Never had this with my S3 . The only other thing I can think of is that iv got a different phone cover for this one . On the S3 I had a flip one in a cradle . Never felt the heat of the battery :thinking: ! It just worried me .. interested to hear if anyone else has this ? Thanku :)

4. mdawdy

mdawdy Member
    None

Dec 12, 2013
    Retired
    Canada
    The cover that i have includes a new back which is hard, shiny plastic; and a quite pretty front which is hard plastic with a silky look and feel. It has the official Samsung and Galaxy S4 mini logos. The front unfolds to the left.

Everything is protected except the power button. The volume button can be pressed thru the spline of the cover. There is a recess in the back of the front cover for the Home button, but that could be ineffective if a lot of pressure were applied.

5. lucy2675

lucy2675 Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2013
    Female
    manchester
    Yeah thats the cover I have for mine 2 . It could well explain why the volume button keeps adjusting on its own :eek: I might just get one that I had for my S3 . Which was cradle type flip , u dont have to remove the original hard back for that . I may have found the answer then . :)