1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S4 or xperia z1?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Benholder90, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Benholder90

Benholder90 Newbie

Hi, i want to get a phone soon main choice between these 2, what do people think? Please give opinions/advice/suggestions/other suggestions.

Edit; Also lg g2?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Welcome to Android Forums.

This threads is moved to the sub-forum where phone comparisons are discussed.

... Thom

3. Benholder90

Benholder90 Newbie

No one has any suggestions?

4. Benholder90

Benholder90 Newbie

Also found a really good deal on LG g3. So g2 g3 or s4?

Help please :)

5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

My suggestion is simply to handle them and see which you like best. Seriously, unless there are any "deal breaker" requirements which could rule one or other out, that will matter more than any discussion of spec points.

If there are particular things you want in a phone then let us know what they are, as that might help with suggestions. But any of those will do most things that most people want, so personal preference is likely to be a very large part of the choice.

6. SonyXperiaZ1S

SonyXperiaZ1S Newbie

I'd say LG G3. That was my other choice against my Sony Xperia Z1s, but my Sony won out. The con against my phone, which may or may not also be seen in the Z1, is an erratic touchscreen. Removing a screen protector has helped, but the bug and the fact that Sony refuses to acknowledge it properly, makes me hesitant on recommending Sony anymore. I also don't care much for Samsungs, though I own one, but that's just a personal opinion.

7. Benholder90

Benholder90 Newbie

Thanks guys, I don't have the choice to be able to actually handle any device unfortunately. From videos on YouTube it looks like the lg g3 has a more simple plain kind of look to the whole layout while g2 and s4 look kind of more bright and lively? But the g2 doesn't have removable battery and no sd slot don't know if that's too much of a problem but as slot would be good. The g3 I have actually found for quite a bit cheaper than the s4 and g2 which is surprising so I'm not sure